Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chant Champion on Catholic Radio

Tune in to Catholic Radio this afternoon at 1 PM. Jeffrey Tucker will be on live. From the radio website:
Jeffrey Tucker, managing editor of Sacred Music magazine and New Liturgical Movement blogger, discusses his crusade to promote chant in parishes and his recent copyright tussles with the International Commission on English in the Liturgy (ICEL).
Call in number: (347) 324-5467

Click on the button below:

Listen to Catholic Radio 2.0! on Blog Talk Radio

3 comments:

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Crikey I missed it! Maybe I can catch a recording of it....

Argent said...

My mum called in the middle of it, so I'm going back to pick up where I left off.

Mum called to tell me that she and Dad killed a rattlesnake right ouside their door.

What that has to do with chant, I don't know. I'm good with nonsequitur these days.

Dan Hunter said...

I ate rattlesnake once in Guatamala.

It actually tasted like lobster.