Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Swamped

Dear Faithful Readers,

In a week-and-a-half, my family and I will be off to our biennial pilgrimage. So in the meantime, I'm swamped with things to do so that the place doesn't fall apart while I'm away. No, that was a prideful thing to say. What I mean is that my job has to be covered, so I'm having to do triple work this week in order to enjoy the time away without guilt. We're going to Lourdes, Burgos, Leon, Compostela, Avila, Montserrat and bringing friends' prayer intentions. If you'd like for me to pray for you, please e-mail me your intentions and I'll pray for you at the holy places.

There's a school play in its final days of rehearsal that will take a miracle to pull off. There are all the Masses to cover including First Communion and Confirmation. Then there's Pentecost Missa Cantata which will be covered by our diocesan schola.

Then I find out that I've been nominated for The Crescat's Cannonball Blog Award for Best Spiritual Treat. That was a surprise. The Awards are huge fun, so do go there and see the different categories.

Please pray that I may keep my sanity in the midst of all the crush of things to do. Thanks and God bless you.

4 comments:

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Prayers for safe travels for you! I'm so happy. You will have a powerful time! Please pray for my intentions-you know! :-) God bless!

Mark in Spokane said...

I'll keep you in my prayers tonight. What a wonderful pilgrimage you have planned. I'm not one for travel, but if I were I'd say you have a wonderful spiritual journey planned! I hope that God uses your pilgrimage as a vehicle of grace for you and your family.

Cheers!

thedivinelamp said...

Hi Argent,

I'm sure the news that you won Mother of the Year was able to invigorate you. Enjoy.~Dim Bulb
http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=MChd8FohMz45peKVoVKA5TE0NjYwNTMx&referred_by=16975056-lgqG7sx&p=moveon

Argent said...

Thanks, Dim. That really made my day!!! Awesome. One tries to be modest and not boast. Besides, I have no time with only 52 hours per day. Excuse me, while I clean up some toxic waste sticking to the soles of my shoes. Oh, and note to self: pick up a truckload of burp cloths for baby spit-up.