Thursday, March 12, 2009

Paris Fashions

It's that time of the year again, Dear Readers! The Paris Fashion Show for Fall and Winter. What do the creme de la creme creatives have for us? Have a look!

First, we have the organic look from Manesh Arora.


Cue up The Firebird Suite.


Hmmmm, where did I put that can of Raid? Has anyone got a large flyswatter?


Let's all whistle together: Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer...


I have always wanted an outfit that made me look like an armadillo. How 'bout you?

Next, we have the shabby chic. Use what you've got lying around your house.


Tablecloth chic. You don't even have to go to the fabric store.


Here you can recycle that yellow cellophane paper that wraps around your fruitbaskets. Let everyone know how clever you are.


And just in case next winter is as arduous as this winter's, this is how you wrap your quilt around you for a fashion statement.

3 comments:

DimBulb said...

I can understand why none of the model's are smiling; but what I don't understand is how any of them can keep from giggling.

Mark in Spokane said...

Weird. Just weird.

But I'm not much for high fashion -- I like blue jeans and flannel shirts!

But still, I have to agree with the first commentor here -- these clothes are just comical.

Cathy_of_Alex said...

I am unmoved. Even though I'm tempted by the Firebird dress, I'm STILL wearing that dress Heidi Klum wore to the Oscars on Pentecost Sunday!