Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feast of the Annunciation


How fitting to pray to Our Lady on the Feast Day of the Annunciation for an end to the horrible practice of abortion. That a respect for life at its most vulnerable stage be restored to our blighted human race. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.

I'll be taking watch again at my usual time early tomorrow morning at the abortuary with my Sacred Heart and Guadalupe votive candles. I've added an extra hour to my watch. The Divine Office will be prayed. Please join me spiritually in praying for an end to abortion.

3 comments:

Cathy_of_Alex said...

I'll be at Mass in a little over an hour praying for the conversion of President Obama and an end to abortion. Amen.

DimBulb said...

People in my parish began a novena for life today between 5 and 6:30 PM.

Argent said...

May our prayers rise up and be found pleasing. And this holocaust come to an end.