Saturday, January 17, 2009

Raleigh Rally for Life

We're off to attend the March in downtown Raleigh. It's cold for us down here. I know that friends up in the North are experiencing negative degrees (kind of beyond my comprehension) so I feel a sense of guilt thinking that 15 degrees Fahrenheit is cold. To my thin blood, it IS cold. So we're digging up our ski gear to wear. It will be wonderful to join with friends in the pro-life movement with whom we've prayed at the abortuaries. Our North Carolina bishops, Bishop Burbidge and Bishop Jugis will be speaking at the Rally. It's a warmup to the March for Life in DC this coming week!

1 comment:

frival said...

I hope you have a great time and that this event helps spur on the pro-life movement. This seems to be a tipping point in history - we need all the praying and organizing we can get. I'll be praying for all of you down there. Even as I wish it were as warm here as it is there. :)