Sunday, December 28, 2008

Marie Antoinette Award


Jean at Catholic Fire was kind enough to award the Marie Antoinette Award to me a couple of weeks ago. Thanks, Jean for thinking of me. I was living and breathing pre-Christmas parish work that I didn't have time to acknowledge it properly.

The rules for this award are to display the icon and send it on to seven other bloggers I feel are real in who they are.

So here are the seven women bloggers to pass on this award:

  1. Adoro at Adoro Te Devote
  2. Cathy at Recovering Dissident Catholic
  3. Denise at A Catholic Matriarch
  4. Laura at One Woman's Thoughts
  5. Mac at Mulier Fortis
  6. Cookie at Holy Cookie
  7. and last, but not least, my dear friend, QM at Quantitative Metathesis, who rarely blogs these days because she's doing what I'm doing....pastoral musician work (*cough, cough*)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thank you so much!
I rarely post these awards - for the simple reason that, by the time I get them, all the bloggers I know are either tagged with me, or were before me! LOL But I really, truly appreciate it so very much!