Friday, May 23, 2008

What Kind of Thinker are You?

~swiped from Utter Muttering



Your Thinking is Abstract and Sequential



You like to do research and collect lots of information.
The more facts you have, the easier it is for you to learn.

You need to figure things out for yourself and consider all possibilities.
You tend to become an expert in the subjects that you study.

It's difficult for you to work with people who know less than you do.
You aren't a very patient teacher, and you don't like convincing people that you're right.



My husband will disagree with the last part...he'll say that I relish convincing people that I'm right, especially him.

3 comments:

DimBulb said...

Apparently, you and I are identical twins.

I am not a very patient teacher, and I definitely do not like convincing people that I'm right. This latter point is not the product of my humility, but, rather, because I hate having to deal with imbeciles;)

frival said...

Argent, my wife would have the same disagreement about that last part for me. I try to tell her that it's because I'm really just trying to explain better what I think, but for some reason she doesn't buy it. ;) I like to think I'm patient, but sometimes that patience crosses into hard-headedness. So many failings, so little time!

missionterritory said...

Not terribly surprising that I am the same type of thinker, eh?

But I do tend to be a very patient teacher, and I very much like convincing people I'm right. The latter, not so much anymore, but I was obnoxious when I was younger.

How's the sleeping?