On Friday October 5th, at the approval of Bishop Jugis, the Tridentine Latin Mass will be celebrated by Fr. Samuel Weber, OSB at the Davis Chapel of Wake Forest University. Fr. Weber asks participants to be at the Chapel at 6:45 PM.
Nota Bene:1. NUMBERS ARE IMPORTANT! Get the word out!Sid Cundiff
2. If you have the "old" Missal with the Mass of Blessed John XXIII, bring it.
3. Davis Chapel has no kneelers, nor does the altar rail. If you have disabilities or kneeling issues you might wish to bring something to kneel on. There will be a single prie-dieu to use to receive communion.
4. Davis Chapel is on the Wake Forest University Campus in Winston-Salem. Email SID CUDNIFF if you need directions to the campus. Davis Chapel is located in the building that houses the big Wait Chapel, the building with the tall steeple. DO NOT GO INTO THE LARGE ROOM OF WAIT CHAPEL PROPER! The Davis Chapel is in this building, but Davis Chapel's entrance is NOT on the campus quadrangle but instead it is right on the road that circles around the campus, through the entrance on the left of the building. If you think you'll have problems finding Davis Chapel , allow yourself time and plan on arriving early. Wake's web: http://www.wfu.edu/. Information desk 336-758-5255.
5. Directly across the street is both street parking and a large student parking lot. On Friday evenings the students are usually gone, so there should be plenty of room to park.
5. Fr. Weber would like everyone to meet at 6:45 in Davis Chapel for a meeting before Mass.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
TLM at Wake Forest Univ tomorrow
~via The Crescat (thanks to Dan H. for the tip.). Get the word out: