Sunday, September 02, 2007

Seeing Green

~I'm sorry, but these pictures just tickled my funny bone. Maybe it's because I didn't get much sleep last night. The picture of the giant host in the previous post made my jaw drop.


It must be my tired eyes, but I hope Jesus on the Crucifix isn't, like, a shade of green, is he?
Pope Benedict XVI, right, leads a procession as he arrives to the altar in a field near Loreto, center Italy to celebrate a Mass during a two-day Catholic youth meeting, Sunday, Sept. 2, 2007 (AP Photo/Pier Paolo Cito)


Prelates look at Pope Benedict XVI arriving to the altar in a field near Loreto, center Italy, to celebrate a Mass during a two-day Catholic youth meeting, Sunday, Sept. 2, 2007 (AP Photo/Pier Paolo Cito)


Oy! Static cling...give me some Bounce!
Pope Benedict XVI looks on as he celebrates a mass during a youth meeting in Loreto, central Italy, September 2, 2007. REUTERS/Tony Gentile


This is taking the "Going Green" a bit too far....
Pope Benedict XVI sits during a Mass celebrated in a two-day Catholic youth meeting at a field near Loreto, center Italy, Sunday, Sept. 2, 2007 (AP Photo/Pier Paolo Cito)

No comments: