Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What Does Your Birthday Mean?

~Very strangely accurate. Weird. (Hat tip to Paul the Regular Guy)

Your Birthdate: August 22

You tend to be understated and under appreciated.
You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.
People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.
Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.

Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true (oh, yes, why I was/am perennially in trouble)

Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid (*smirk*)

Your power color: Silver

Your power symbol: Square

Your power month: April (April is the cruellest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rain.)

4 comments:

Quantitative Metathesis said...

Wow. Mine was spectacularly inaccurate.

Brian Michael Page said...

Happy b-day Arg! :)
Peace,
BMP

The Epiphany Artist said...

Is it your birthday ? Well Happy Birthday! and by the way I gave a link to your blog about this on my Epiphany Art blog-- Stole it I did! I confess...

Argent said...

EA, since I stole it from Paul, I think it's one of those things that is supposed to be stolen :P.

Bri, thanks!

Q...well, you didn't say what was inaccurate ;) How are we to judge otherwise.

BTW, I am enjoying a triple-layer death-by-chocolate orange mocha cheesecake. Wish y'all were here to enjoy it with me.