Thursday, July 05, 2007

'Twas the night before

~Oh, this is all too irresistible! From Play the Dad? No, be the Dad!
Twas the night before the Motu Propio
and all through the blogosphere not a soul was blogging,
not even the woman priests.

The chapel veils were hung
by the chimney with care in hopes that Pope Bendict XVI
soon would be there.

The children were nustled all snug in their bed
while visions of thuribles danced in their heads;
and Mamma in her kerchief and I in my cap
had just settled down for our from midnight fast.

When from the Zenit RSS feed their arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.

Away to my desktop I flew with a flash,
Opened internet explorer and Google Reader.
Read the rest by Matthew S (hat tip (hat tip to The Curt Jester)

No comments: