Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Companion of Jesus

~from Companion of Jesus

On this feast day of St. Ignatius of Loyola, two Jesuit Scholastics are launching the Jesuit Review, a ten-part installation introducing Ignatian spirituality. John Brown, SJ wrote to me saying:
Carlos Esparza, SJ and I have created the series of internet videos
that hopefully will give some insight into Jesuit/Ignatian spirituality. I think you'll like them. Given all of the press that Jesuits get, we thought it would be important to offer some basic
introductory material about what Saint Ignatius hoped would drive the Society of Jesus.
And the focus of the spirituality is a deep conversion of the heart.

You can find the first installment by clicking the Jesuit Review link at Companion of Jesus. I've watched the first installment and I think it's well worth your time to see what Mr. Brown, SJ and his friend Carlos Esparza, SJ have created.

No comments: